Monday, April 6, 2009

The Juliet




Oh how I love thee, let me count the ways.......

Yes, I do love the Juliet, as fun to knit as it is to wear and I do wear mine often. Every time I wear it I get compliments and have been asked where I found such a unique cami. A friend even ask if it was a boutique purchase..... gloat, gloat, gloat.
I knitted my daughter one and it tickles me pink when she wears hers. Who knows, I may even knit sis one; she's been asking for one since last fall! (obviously she doesn't knit and doesn't even want to learn to knit)

If you are interested in the pattern, check out the Juliet on ravelry.com. There are lots of posts from knitters who have knitted the Juliet. Here is a link if you would like to purchase the pattern.

www.zephyrstyle.com

"Good night, good night, parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow."
Shakespeare

3 comments:

  1. guess what ? I adore this Juliet !!! thnkas for the link . is the pattern complicated ? what level of qualification is required ?

    I've not been knitting for a while ...

    I really like the design of this cami. i have something similar in my closet .. I should take a picture of it :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a sweet cami and not difficult at all to knit. I do believe it is an intermediate pattern. It is stockinette stitch for the top part (knit a row, purl a row) then the lace pattern is yarn overs. Seriously, it was really fun to knit and did not take very long at all.
    Let me know if you decide to knit the Juliet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, this is gorgeous! I looked at them on Ravelry also, and yours really is prettier than any of them. It's a lovely pattern, but so many people botched it by choosing the wrong yarn or buttons. Yours is perfect! Great job!

    ReplyDelete